Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

What a great day Mother's Day is! We even got an added bonus at our house when the bishop called the night before and cancelled all of Nick's meetings for Sunday. So, I got help getting everyone ready for church. It was great!
I decided that I don't have very many pictures of me with the kids, so our new tradition is to take a picture of me with each of the kids individually as well as one of all of us together every Mother's Day. So, at least once a year there will be evidence that I am the mother. Of course, since I wear a dress once a week - and usually only for 3 hours - I had already changed into my comfy Sunday clothes!!
I was also lucky enough to get these beautiful flowers!!
Happy Mother's Day!!


4 comments:

Team Serra said...

i LOVE this picture with you and the kids, Lisa! too cute!

wholarmor said...

You are quite the mom! What a blessing!

J said...

Aww, what a sweet picture. Isn't it great being a mom.

Erika said...

I got a picture with my kiddies too...since I don't think I have one of just us. It's a good thing to have!!