Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hats, hats, and more hats!!

I am starting a new adventure. I have been busy making these cute hats. I am doing my first craft show with them this weekend. So, as part of the display I took some pictures of the girls with them on. I have still to take some of Abby with some on - she was playing with her cousins when I took these pictures.
I am hopeful that they will sell well. It has been fun making them, so the most I lose is a few dollars of yarn and some time! My kids love wearing them and they are so stinkin' cute (the girls and the hats)!
Wish me luck!!




6 comments:

Stefanie said...

Those hats are adorable and so are your models. It amazes me you can make and sell such cute hats with such a full house!

J said...

Good luck. I was thinking of you the other day relating to your crocheting skills. I remember you were the one who taught me to crochet. How fun. I should pick it up again now that I am not holding a baby 24-7.

wholarmor said...

Those hats ARE adorable(and so are the girls)! Good luck in your new business venture!

Jenny Axford Cook said...

I love those hats. Good work!

Erika said...

Super duper cute! Love 'em!

Janelle said...

Okay so I need to place an order!! :) My girls don't wear hats but they wear headbands and I would love to put some of those flowers on their headbands! You are amazing! Where do you find time to work on your hobbies?