Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dance!!

Grayce and Emma started a little dance class this fall.  They do ballet, tap, and jazz.  It is pretty cute to watch them.  I think they really enjoy it and often come home telling us the songs they danced to and the moves they learned.
Just before Christmas the girls performed in their first dance recital.  They did so much better than their mother did at their age.  At my first recital they opened the curtains and I absolutely froze.  I was so scared by the fact that there were so many people there watching that I didn't move the whole time.
Grayce and Emma, on the other hand, did the entire dance as well as I had seen them do it.  They smiled and seemed to really enjoy the dancing.  Part of it may have been that Santa was there narrating the whole thing.  Whatever the reason, they did great.
Their performance was the story of the Grinch.  They performed with many other dancers from the same studio where they take dance.  So, they only had a small number.  They were dressed up as the little DaWhos from Whoville.  They had adorable hair and were so cute.
Who knows, maybe we found something they will love to do!!












1 comment:

Susan and Scott said...

I love the hair it's so cute.