Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day







We had so much fun this year making the Valentine's Day boxes for the kids' school. Tyler didn't need a box, but we had fun making the Valentine's for his school class.
Bryant really wanted a BYU themed box - the girly stuff didn't really appeal to him much.
Abby wanted a little more frilly look to hers.
Anyway, the boxes were the kids' ideas. I helped with the implementation, but most of it was them! We had so much fun and they turned out great!!
Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite little valentines..
Abby, Bryant, Tyler, Grayce, Emma, and Maggie!
And, of course, to the love of my life and best friend... Nick (I love you honey!)

1 comment:

Erika said...

How fun! I love the BYU one...it's awesome. And I agree about having fun with the kids. They are getting old enough to have their own crafty ideas and then do most of the work themselves. Love it! Glad you liked the airplanes, they were lots of fun.