Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lehi Round-up Float



I was the lucky one that was put in charge of the float for our ward this year. It was SO MUCH WORK. We were fortunate to get the Activity Days girls to come and help for an hour one day (the perks of being over Activity Days, I guess). But, it is finally done and the parade is over. We actually enjoyed working together on the float (Nick and I). It was a lot of late nights after the kids were in bed. For a first time float builder, it turned out okay. However, we will happily hand the job over to the next victim next year.

2 comments:

maynardmoments said...

Wow, the float looks amazing! Good job. I am sure it was a lot of work.

Lifes Great Adventures said...

Good job! I had to do a float for the hospital this year, & ours didn't look that good! You will have to give me pointers.