Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Let It Snow!!

We woke up to heavy snow and ended up with about 6 inches (the official report).  The kids were delighted and we ended up in a frantic as we searched for snow boots, gloves, and hats to wear to school.  To say the least, mom was not prepared for a major snow storm.
We love the snow though.  It is so pretty on the trees.  It is fun to see all of the snowmen being built everywhere too.  There is just something about the snow.
It is going to make putting up the tree on Saturday just seem all that much more appropriate.  LET IT SNOW!!!

1 comment:

J said...

I have a love, hate relationship with snow. I love all of the recreation there is to do in the snow, especially skiing. However, now that I am in Oregon I find that I don't miss having to scrape the ice off windshields and constantly keeping track of gloves and boots.